Tuesday 16 April 2019

Jump -Suit!

Hello dear ones,

I always love to try different cloths. On a condition that i should more than comfortable in that. I must be satisfied with my in all attire. So today i decided to try something like that , which is very comfortable and i like the way i am looking. 
Here is my Jumpsuit!! I had wish to wear jumpsuit from very long time. When i saw this , i really felt to buy it. I was not sure whether i will look good in that or not, but still i thought to give it a try. Now a days Jumpsuits has taken seriously as a fashion item. It is consider must have one.It’s not hard to see why; jumpsuits are the ultimate outfit-in-one.It is combination of ease, comfort , attitude and style . Trust me there  is nothing easier than to wear jumpsuit. 
This is cotton crepe made which i like most about it. Perfect for summer. It is white color has beautiful blue embroidery work on it, because of that it looks more sassy. It has trendy pockets. I think because of pockets only  jumpsuit looks trendy and it gives you a comfort look also. If i would have good physic , i would have buy more of jumpsuit ๐Ÿ˜Š.













Please let me know how do you like my jumpsuit . Feel free to comment and i would love to hear if you suggest me anything about my looks or style. Have a good week ahead . Stay healthy and energetic. 

17 comments:

  1. Bellissima e fresca questa tuta, mi piace molto. saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty, dear!

    lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il tessuto รจ bellissimo e i colori freschi; proprio molto carina. Serena continuazione di giornata.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely jumpsuit.. perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s very nice, I like the blue details. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried anything like that. Is it really so comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Se ve muy bonito. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It gives you a really fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice look. perfect color on you too. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete