Tuesday 9 April 2019

FreedomSilk!!!

Hello everyone!!

How are you doing today. Wish you have nice day.
Today i want to introduce something unique and exquisite to all of you, which i never done this before.
FreedomSilk , yes i am talking about this website. I was looking for some home decor for my house,and i came across this site. When i was going through this, i was amazed by seeing the such excellent stuff they have. Basically they have all silk collection which i love most, And i couldn't control myself to share this with all of you. 
If you want to redecorate your home or you want to make some difference to your bedroom , you must have to visit this site. I wanted to buy some good classy and beautiful bed sheet like silk bedding set for guest room of my home. They have fabulous collection . All are magnificent and superb.Colors are very elegant and classy. I am sure it will enhance the whole look of your room.It looks luxurious.The fabric seems really comfortable .I love this color .

19 Momme Seamless Silk Sheets Set





If you want just Pillow case, here you are . They have mulberry silk pillowcase . So many colors are available over here . If you have bed sheet you can just buy pillow case to match with it. It will give nice look. 


19 Momme Terse One Side Silk Pillowcase


Apart from bedding sets and cushions they have pleasant  silk nightgown . i never use such nightgown, but when i saw these night dresses here, i feel to buy for me. They are very elegant and stylish. I love to wear such nightgown for cosy and peaceful sleep. 




One more thing make this site interesting for me  is womens silk robes. I like the design and fabric they use for it. They looks awesome. 
So guys , do you like this website ? I am sure you gone love it . I would suggest you to check this out by yourself. You will definitely get what you looking for may be that is for your Lavish bedroom which make you feel homely. or may be you want some delightful nighty for you. So go and have a look. And let me know about my selection. Have a lovely day to you all.



20 comments:

  1. I really love the kimono. And silk sets should be really confortable. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dear!
    We follow your blog.

    Kiss,

    http://damselme.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I didn't know this website, but everything looks very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even i didn't . but they have really good collection.

      Delete
  4. Es todo muy bonito. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the floral print nightgown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice inspirations dear!

    Kiss,

    http://damselme.blogspot.pt/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many men and women followers contemplate packed although script your works. Your individual indicating discretes about the guidance reckoning situation totally will go some sort of wearisome spherical in aiding as a result many people. Treatment method in the well-known prepare! buy linens boutique online

    ReplyDelete