Thursday 4 April 2019

Review of Lovely Dresses from Dresslily!!

Good afternoon sweets!!!!

How you all doing? and how spring is treating you, it must be pleasant over there? Here in India Summer has started and we are experiencing too much heat during day time. And in Mumbai heat plus humidity is unbearable. Anyway, this is called Nature's Cycle and we all have to go through it. Better we should enjoy every season fully. Summer has its own advantage, you can eat lots of Ice cream 😋. You can wear cloths which comfort you most . 

So here i want to show you very pretty and lovely dresses i received two days back  from Dresslily
I love both dresses. Like always i  received the parcel on time without any delay. Both dresses are superb fit with very comfortable fabric. I am very selective about material of the cloths i am wearing.And  Dresslily never fail to fulfill my this demand.I want to say Thanks to them . They really have great collection with unique designs. So many time i gets lots of compliment about my dresses from them. People likes my collection. 

Here is the 1st Dress  Bohemian Print Spaghetti Strap Dress . I like such type of dresses,especially when summer is ahead . Its comfortable casual dress , perfect for day outing or for one day picnic. I like its length, its below knee which i generally prefers . Its print is very trendy and color is very attractive. 










And 2nd dress  Floral Print Back Cut Out Skater Dress ,  i fell in love with this dress. It's a  beautiful dress with fabulous design and print. I needed bit alteration to this dress (May be i have reduce some weight 😤) But now it absolutely fits me. Very cool fabric and my skin love it.















They have new collection, Here are the new arrival
It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd
  


So guys please do let me know which is your favourite dress, and please feel free to comment on my chooses. I happy to hear from all of you.
 Happy week ahead and stay fit.





16 comments:

  1. Both dresses look so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses but the first one is my favourite. :))) You look so lovely. :) Here is so windy but what to do. hehe Have a really nice day, greetings. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are very nice, but my favourite is the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both dresses are beautiful and it fit you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gli abiti sono entrambi molto belli ma il mio preferito è il secondo. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are nice, but I like the second one better. Lovely pattern, and the straps are a bit wider, which I prefer. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dresses are really beautiful! I think the first one is my favourite. The colours and patterns are lovely!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dresses, 2nd one is my fav of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many beautiful dresses!! *__*

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dresses are very beautiful! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  11. Molto belli e fantasie stupende. Buona giornata e un abbraccio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete