Saturday 22 June 2019

Blue Maxi dress!

Happy Sunday!!

I am not so found of Maxi dress, but sometime love to try something like this. The flowy, floor-grazing appeal of a maxi dress is undeniable. So is their extreme comfort, wearable fit that looks good on everybody, and versatility.With the right maxi dress in your closet, you've got a go-to piece that you can easily dress up or down, for daytime style, casual weekends, wedding guest attire, beach vacation dressing, and special evenings out. Maxi dresses are typically form-fitting at the top and cut to flow loosely over the body at the bottom. Always in style, this wardrobe staple for women is available in so many fabrics, colors and patterns. These days, the key to wearing a maxi dress well is knowing how to style it to stand out. We've rounded up our favorite maxi dress outfits from street style, to show you how fashion girls are wearing this summer closet favorite now.

Todays this blue maxi has very smooth fabric and its pattern is superb. This dress is gifted to me by one of my very close friend. Initially i thought it won't suits me, but after wearing it when i saw myself, i just felt this is so perfect for me. i added silver dangling earring with it . Red lipstick and some smokey eye makeup. Have a look.












Is this really good addition to my wardrobe? Should i wear such dresses oftenly? Love to hear from all of  you. Awaiting for your expert opinion. Stay fit and healthy. 

18 comments:

  1. Molto bello, anche il punto di colore. Buona domenica:)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely and so comfortable. Sadly as I am so short I am only 4' 11" I am unable to find anything that fits without alteration and the style makes me look shorter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even i am short too same like you, don't worry you should try this, i am sure you look fabulous.

      Delete
  3. Una bella tonalità di blu ! Stai bene. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Beautiful dress, the colour is fantastic.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very elegant. And I love the colour. I used to have a dress in this colour, and it was also quite long, almost as long as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is really beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING DRESS I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress and this color looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome article my friend..
    please visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete