Tuesday 18 June 2019

White Saree with floral print border!!

Good morning !!

Here in Mumbai(India) Monsoon has arrived and rain already hit the city . We got relief from heat,but it has been lashing the city for the past few days with intensity varying on various occasions. but it has its own fun.

Here today i want to show all of you another saree from my collection. This white saree i bought from my Hometown . I always have affection for white saree, i know such color is not easy to maintain, but still i couldn't stop when i saw this saree. 
It is Chiffon saree , chiffon is the best fabric i would love to wear, specially if it is saree. This saree has beautiful floral printed border , which gave this saree a unique look and style. its border has beautiful white less over floral print, because of that i like it very much. And its blouse is similar like floral border, which compliment this saree.White saree with colorful floral printed border is just perfect combination.
I paired it with pearl Jhumkas (Ear rings) and, and i feel nothing is more needed for this look. 
Red lipstick and some basic makeup and  am i am ready.
So do you like my this attire. Hope you all will give me your opinion freely about it.

Have  a great week ahead and stay fit and healthy.










20 comments:

  1. Veramente molto bello !! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want rainy days. hehe
    One of the most beautiful saree I have ever seen... truly!!!! I am in love. You're looking like a Queen. :)
    Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto elegante e bellissimo e a te sta molto bene. Buona continuazione di giornata.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very beautiful! It looks good on you 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, I love the brightly coloured floral edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really and truly beautiful. :)
    P.S. I envy you the rain. It's so dry and hot here, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!you look absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very fancy and with such light colors it is perfect for Summer! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estas guapísima, me encanta. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post, beuatiful photos :) Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and I´ll follow you back :) - https://whatafancyworldbylaura.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete