Wednesday 16 October 2019

OOD- Blue polka dot dress


A very good afternoon to all beautiful people,


October has arrived and a glimpse of winter is around. We are still not getting relief from this hot weather over here. Hope till the end of this month we will have nice cool weather. 

Today's outfit of the day is a pretty blue polka dot dress, which I ordered from Limeroad.  This is one of the sites I ordered my clothes. About polka dots, I don't think it needs any introduction. Polka dots have been steadily rising on the trend circuit. It is, however, a timeless print with a rich sartorial history, one that is fundamental to its appeal today.   Polka dots always attract me. A polka dot dress is the ultimate statement piece and a great spring/summer essential. I love classic blue and white print.  They are casual, smart and always in fashion. Polka dot can't be outdated. 
I love most about polks dot is you ca opt this for any occasion, it can be a formal, casual outing. It will always enhance your overall look. No need for accessories. Just matching footwear and you are all set.  
So have a look at my OOD. And do let me know how do you like it? 
Have a lovely week ahead, stay healthy. 
























19 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love for this dress perfect from early morning to late night:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto, molto carino, i pois sono fantastici e il tessuto anche. Bella scelta. Ciao ciao :)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cool weather... I love it. I wish you such weather. :) The dress is very sweet, girly, very beautiful. You are looking like a princess, and I have to write how charming smile and eyes you have. :)
    Have a very nice day, best regards. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the dress! The white dots are amazing <3

    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estupendo post ! Siempre escribes con tanto cariΓ±o! Espero verte pronto por mi blog ! Me encanta saber tu opiniΓ³n sobre mis entradas! Feliz noche! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a girl. Sweet sixteen. :) Very nice. :)
    We have gorgeous weather: not too hot, but warm, sunny with a bit of wind. Ideal for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it your dress

    Beijinho | https://danielasilva-oficial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great dress! I saw a lot of polkadots on the runways this FW so you are right on trend!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Las fotos son preciosas! Buenas noches! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute dress! Lovely!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! This is a great dress! :)
    jelonkowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete