Saturday 12 October 2019

Navratri Special getup-II

Hello love ones,

As i have already told you about Navratri in my last post, still there are so many things which I can share more. 
The zeal and excitement of the festival are evident all over India way before the actual festival starts. Navratri celebrations in India are grand and everyone wants to be a part of them. The festivities last for nine long days and people indulge in prayers & dancing and singing among other things to appease the goddess Durga. 
Here in Mumbai there are so many societies who celebrate this festival for complete  9 days. In my society till last year we celebrated just for one day, but this year we had two days celebration. 
So we had to get up with another dress for the second day. I  had this Lengha, it was bit old. but I liked it so I decided to wear it. It has vibrant color and mirror work on it. you will come to know what I am talking about when you will see the pictures.  The rest of get is the same , oxidized jewelry, red lipstick, eye makeup.  The hairstyle is a quite similar a bit of change in its decoration.
I love my 1st-day getup more than this look. 
What do you guys think about it? 
Have a great weekend and stay healthy and safe. Take care of your self.












11 comments: