Saturday 16 November 2019

Chiffon Black saree with pink border!



Very Good morning to all love ones,

Finally, I started working again after a long long gap in my carrier. I am super excited about my work. It's a completely different profile, but I am loving my work and I am enjoying it. Hope I will perform well.  And from now maybe I will be less active here, but blogging is something I will definitely can't stop writing. It is one of my achievements, which I really love to do. 

And today's my outfit is once again Chiffon saree, my all-time favorite traditional Indian attire. The word Chiffon has a French origin which means a cloth. It is primarily made from cotton, silk or synthetic fibers like nylon, rayon, and polyester. Chiffon is most commonly used to weave Sarees, Dresses and Scarves. Chiffon is a lightweight plain-woven fabric with a mesh-like weave that gives it transparent appearance. Chiffon fabric gives the saree a flowy look with great falls and feels like a princess.
The color combination is the most attractive thing about this saree. Blank with pink is what anyone can like. The pink border is not of chiffon, it is made up of satin, soft and silky. Blouse (Top) is made up of the same material. 
I chose the same combination for eye makeup, with the same pink shade of lipstick. I think this much is enough for this look.
What you guys suggest about it. Do I need to do any rectification in this look?
Awaiting for your feedback. Have a great week ahead. Stay happy and healthy.















16 comments:

  1. Yo te veo muy bien. Felicidades por el trabajo. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un abito bellissimo con colori fantastici. Buona domenica. Un abbraccio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bello, molto bello. Mi piacciono molto i colori di quest'abito. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting to hear. Congratulations! I adore this outfit as well. You look beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it! It's the most beautiful ever. Probably because I love the colours. My living room is painted violet/pink & all the shades of those two. ;)
    My best friend came back to work after 10 years, just last month. She was so scared at the beginning! Now she says she doesn't know how she could NOT work. ;) You will do great, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really really nice on you, dear! Pink is your color. :)

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it´s so diferent, very original.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of your best in recent memory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW this saree is amazing and perfect for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing dress!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. Thanks for sharing this. For online shopping discount codes please try Berrylook Summer Mega Sale for buying any product online. I tried it and get 40% Discount on my all products. Try this. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete