Sunday 10 November 2019

OOD : Yellow dress form limeroad.

Hellooo Chocolates!!!!!!!


women floral dress

It's been more than two years I am writing this blog, its become my everyday habit to check on my blog. I started just as fun, but now I am loving this. I did many collaborations, I earned too from it. I feel one of the good things happened to me is this blogging. I want to Thanks to all my followers and their all-time support and beautiful comments on my post, which actually boosts my moral every time. 

Today's outfit of the Yellow dress is from Limeroad. This dress I ordered a few days back. I like its pattern, very casual look. I prefer it to wear on a day outing. In fact, I can wear it on some friends get together, or maybe night outing. This is perfect for summer. The color is pretty. I never bought such a color dress before, so I liked it. It has a floral print. It gives me a trendy and cool look. I paired it with yellow diamond stones earring. And I feel sandal with slight heels goes well with it. Light or no makeup is enough for it.
Do you like my collection? please drop your comment, I will definitely revert you back. 

Have a great week ahead and stay healthy.



















17 comments:

  1. Congratulations for two years completion on Blogging. It really gone fast and your blog too came long way with lot of content and improvements. Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto bello !!! A fiori e di un bel giallo, perfetto per l'estate. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I don't like yellow, but I have to say that it's really good for you ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfits 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bello e solare, mi ricorda l'estate. Buona domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for two years completion on Blogging. Nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! May you always have the inspitarion and the power to write! :)
    The dress is lovely, like a ray of sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice words dear!!! You´re so sweet!! The dress is very beautiful!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for this two years
    The dress is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely.. what a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. El vestido es bonito. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely yellow floral dress, it looks so good on you! congrats on 2 years of blogging too!

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Post. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your blog posts are really very interesting and useful. Hopefully this may also help your readers to do affordable online shopping. Get Free Limeroad Discount Coupons

    ReplyDelete