Saturday 11 January 2020

OOTD!! Black and white striped dress


Happy Sunday to all my Love ones!!!

Nowadays it becomes difficult for me to take out time and to write the Blog. But more than that I feel bad when I could not reply to the comment you people are posting on my blog. I want to apologize for that, but  I really love to see your all wonderful comments and your all-time support. I appreciate your love for me. Thank you all for this unconditional love towards me. 
I hope I will always have this bond with all of you forever. 

Today I want to show you one of the other dress, which I bought. This is a very formal dress. At the same, it is very smart and trendy too. Black and white striped on it give it a very formal look. It Elevates your everyday look with some line-on-line action. This white shift dress features has classic vertical stripes and it's fitting to add a no-fuss yet stylish spin to your ensemble. I love its pattern. The fabric is smooth. I did some alteration, coz it was too long for me. After that, it looks great.
I paired it with white sandals, I think black bellies will go nicely with it.  Bit of makeup, smart lipstick color, and I am ready. 

Any suggestions for it, please let me know. I want to hear from all of you. I would do the changes as per your ideas.
Have a lovely week ahead, stay fit and healthy. 






 

 

 



13 comments:

  1. Nice outfits 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice dress. :)
    You look very good in it. :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing you on my blog When you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un abitino davvero carino che a te sta molto bene. Buona domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great.. the dress is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Wonderful dress, it looks comfortable.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice casual dress bringing comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous dress! Enjoy your weekend.

    www.infinitelyposh.com

    ReplyDelete