Sunday 19 January 2020

Chiffon peach color dress !!


Good Morning All,

I wish you all a very healthy week ahead. I am sure you all are having a great Sunday. 
I am also relaxing, as the whole week becomes very hectic for me, but I am enjoying such a schedule. When I was working I used to love my work, I never felt I am doing it forcefully. And when I left the job I was devasted, it was very difficult to stay at home and doing nothing. 
Now again I got this opportunity to start work again, I am very happy. 
For work I did the shopping, from them I already showed you some dresses. Today there is another dress from that shopping I want to show you all.

This Chiffon peach color dress is a simply beautiful dress. I always like such a colored dress. It gives a very refreshing look. Chiffon is fabric my skin always love. It is a very soothing feel. Chiffon gives an elegant and floating appearance to the dress. This dress has a classy look. It has blet which gives it perfect fitting.  I paired it with a white sandal. I think white bellies would also go great with it. I will try to wear it next time. Light makeup, a bit of accessory is enough for it.  As this is for office wear I have to keep it simple and trendy. 

So guys please give me your best advice on this. I would like to read and implement it.
Please stay fit and healthy. take care of yourself. 









 

 

 

25 comments:

  1. Nice outfits 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un abitino molto carino in una tonalità stupenda. Saluti belli.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto bello !! Una bella tonalità di rosa e molto leggero. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice dress dear. Good luck for the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice.
    I love the colour on your lips and nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looks really wonderful in this dress, very girly and charming <3 Regards:**

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice dress with a blazer is perfect also for office!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress
    Have a nice day
    https://softcutieblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely dress and you wear it so well. You look beautiful and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty dress!
    I love the color.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veramente bello! E a te sta davvero bene ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your post, very beautiful your dress. Your blog is cute and I'm already following, kisses. https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute peach dress! The ruffles are a nice touch :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    I follow you # 430 , follow back?

    https://fashionisbiglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete