Sunday 2 February 2020

Office Outfit!!

Olaaaa!!!

Sorry for my absence for about two weeks, it been very busy weeks for me. But it has its own pleasure. I am loving my being busy. I am enjoying my work. Self-dependent means doesn't mean we don't need anyone in our life. For me self-dependent me we are ready to face the problems ourselves. We are strong enough. We are here to create our own identity. And I want to prove myself as a Woman, as a Mother, as an independent Identity. I hope I will do that. I will be successful in my ambitions. 

So today one more dress from my collection, which I bought for my office. It is not exactly body con, but similar to that. I generally don't prefer to wear bodycon, as I don't have such a good figure. But this one  I really like. It is not tight body-hugging, but the pattern is like that. Very formal dress with nice fitting. Fabric is good. The print is a polka dot, my all-time favorite. 
I don't like to wear many accessories when I am going to the office. And this outfit doesn't need either. Simple earring, a nice shade of lipstick is all I need. And Most important is footwear. I bought beautiful sandals for this. which goes perfectly with this outfit. 

I hope you all are enjoying my blog. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome. I love to hear from all of you. 
Have a great week ahead. Stay fit and healthy. 















15 comments:

  1. Blu a pois bianchi : molto bello !! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words should inspire all of us. So nice dress dear. Nice week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davvero molto bello!! Mi piace tantissimo ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is very nice. And for office - very elegant. :)
    Yes, independence is important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I like polka dots. Looking good :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love polka dot on dress, t-shirt and sweater...this model is perfect for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lo veo muy bien y las sandalias muy lindas. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice, not only the dress, but shoes as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I follow you # 431 ,follow back?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete