Saturday 8 February 2020

Party Attire!!

Happy Sunday to all my loved ones!!


I really hope you all are safe in your region. The threat of Coronvirus is spreading everywhere. Please do take care of yourself, if you find any symptoms of it please go check with Doctor. I pray those who got affected will get better soon. 
Its been a hectic week for me.  New responsibilities, new challenges make me more excited, more alive. I wish every woman to achieve what she has dreamed of in her life. proud to be a Woman.

Today I have a party dress to show you all. A few months back I had to attend one wedding reception, there I wore this dress. I actually love this party attire. It is very trendy, and of black color, my favorite. It is made up of net and its liner is of satin, which changes its entire look. It has a unique design. 
Beautiful accessories are a must for it. And importantly shade of lipstick and right shades of Eyeshades. I tried to get a perfect party look. Hope you all like it. Suggestions are always welcome. 

Have a great week ahead. Stay fit and healthy. 










  

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress. Fit for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E' un vestito molto bello, adatto, oltre che per un matrimonio, per una bella serata. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Wonderful dress and the color is beautiful.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. รˆ molto bello, il colore poi รจ magnifico e ti sta molto bene. Ciao Shwet, buona domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The dress is gorgeous and you look fantastic. :)
    Here in Poland it is said that nobody is infected with this new virus. My mum jokes that it is so, because we have enough trouble with the old fashioned flu. ;p
    But I am a bit scared. At my work thera are two people who might have contact with the infection as they were in China and Thailand. They are not sick now, but...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow is so nice!you look like an oscar's actress

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW amazing dress, magnificient color on you and great details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molto bello anche questo vestito ☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice for the cool evening out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look wonderful baby, very pretty dress <3 :**

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know it is crazy, I can not believe how it shutdown major areas of China. On a happier note this is a great dress for a night out. You look great and I hope you enjoyed yourself.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete