Saturday 22 February 2020

Multi Colored A-Line Skirt!!

Good Morning all!!

I hope you all are doing great. Lief is treating me well. I am loving my work, my busy, hectic schedule, My new Gym. Everything is going good.
My new job requires me to go out sometime like I have to go to attend some International Conference at some Engineering College. The overall experience was good. I enjoyed it thoroughly. 

There I got a chance to wear this new Skirt which I bought from Myntra. This the one website which I always prefer for shopping of clothes. It has all trendy and classy collections at a very good price. Especially when I am looking for formal cloth for my office, it never disappoints me. You will get fabric of high quality. There is no comparison with any other website. A number of patterns and designs are available here that too in all sizes. 
About this Skirt and top: I generally don't buy Skirts for myself, this is the 1st time I ordered. I love its multicolored pattern. The fabric is really smooth. It was quite loose to me, so I did some alterations. And it is perfect now. With this skirt, I bought this pink top. I love its color. It goes really well with this skirt. This complete attire is suitable for any official meeting, what do you think guys?
Please drop in your suggestion, I would love to implement it.
Have a healthy week ahead, stay healthy. 



















 

 


15 comments: