Sunday 15 March 2020

Trouser and Polka dot Top!!

Good Morning to all!!


I hope you all are doing good and you all are safe from this COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This is really a disaster. Around the world, most of the countries are affected by this Virus. In light of this fact, prevention appears to be the best cure available so far.

Here are the measures you need to take to keep the virus at bay:
  • Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Maintain at least three feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
  • Stay home when you are sick.
  • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
  • Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household.
  • Wearing a mask is not necessary unless you are taking care of an infected person. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does recommend that only infected people wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
  • If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least.
So let's hope we all will fight against this danger. 

Today I have something new to show you all, you all hardly saw me in Trouser, right?
 But I thought to give it a try. As now  I am working I need a variety of cloth for the office. So I bought some trousers for my self. They are actually very comfortable. I was always under the impression that trousers are not for me. It won't look good on me. So I never bought any.
But when I wore this lining trouser with polka dot top, I felt fantastic. I Love it. I can run in that too ..Hahahahaha 😄 . It gives me a different feeling, a different look. I will definitely wear it more often. I have matching color bellies, which goes perfectly with it. I feel it is very nice office attire, what do you guys think about it? Do I need to do any changes in this or to add something more into it to get a flawless look? I would love to hear from you all guys. Keep commenting and following me.
Be safe and stay healthy. 


























14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sharing 😊 have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congratulations on the really beautiful, sober and elegant dress, it looks great on you.
    As for the virus, we hope to get out of it as soon as possible, here in Italy, I live in the former red zone, there have already been many, too many dead, poor loved ones who die alone, away from their loved ones: infinite sadness.
    Greetings to you and pray that this bad moment will pass for everyone in every corner of the world.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stai molto bene anche con i pantaloni !! Stiamo affrontando una situazione brutta veramente, qui. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit Is really noce.
    About covid-19 I 'm following rules bit I must go day that I have a Little private garden so I can spend time outdoor....follow rulesis essential

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dots. :D
    I am scared of Covid19. I'm in a high-risk group because of my ilnesses. I have been working from home since Thursday. I lkie it that I don't have to see about a thousand people every day. In the region of Poland where I live there are 18 cases so far. Over a hundred in the whole counntry. Three dead. I know that the Italians are in a much worse situation, but ours is not terrific, either...
    Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stai benissimo anche con i pantaloni ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! That top is very cute.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have lovely days and stay healthy

    ReplyDelete