Sunday 22 March 2020

Jegging and top!!

A very Good Afternoon to all loves ones!!

Yes, we are still fighting against COVID-19 and we will fight till we win. I pray for good and sound health for all of you and your close one. 
I love to fashion and so love to try new things for styling. This time I tried Jeggings.
Jeggings are one of the fasting growing trends in the whole world of fashion, let alone legwear. They are fast overtaking the more classic and more traditional types of legwear, and they are becoming among the most useful, versatile and well-loved wardrobe essentials we have ever seen. Leggings themselves are the things that are really on the rise, but if you were to pick one particular type, it would be jean leggings or ‘jeggings’.  jeggings may seem the perfect counterpart to any blouse, sweater or an oversized top

This time I thought to give a very formal look with black jeggings. I had this very pretty green color top. I feel I can opt for this look for my daily office. Today I wore trendy, high heel boots with it. Maybe I won't wear them while going office as they are not so easy to walk for longer. time. But this looks superb!!! What do you say??

Please drop your comment, give me your expert advice. I will be waiting for you.

Stay fit and healthy. Tace care of yourself, stay sanitize!!!











 


 

 











13 comments:

  1. Un completo davvero bello che ti sta benissimo. Buona domenica :)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shirt. We will win this battle!!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leggings are nice and comfort and with some adjustments Is perfetto Aldo for work or Happy hour...plus you can be stylish also of you must ti stay at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay healty with pray and hope 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stai davvero bene ! Belli anche gli stivaletti. Buona domenica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blouse has w really nice colour. :)
    Take care of yourself as well. We have just reached 600 cases of Covid19. The avalanche has started, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te ves muy bien. Me encanta el color de la blusa. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molto bello anche questo abbinamento ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a real beauty! Stay healthy, You and your loved ones. :*****

    ReplyDelete