Friday 10 April 2020

Another look!



Good Afternoon All,

We all are expecting to extend the Lockdown, aren't we? In today's scenario, this is the only solution we all have. 
We can pray that we will overcome this pandemic and we will have our usual life soon. For that we have to stay home, we have to stay safe at home!!!



In this lockdown,  I thought to utilize sometime in writing blogs. So here I have another look, rather another top with my same trousers. It gives me a good look. I am really missing going out with all well dressed. 
This pink top I ordered from Myntra. I used this top on one of my Skirts too. It looks good. I love its color. I paired it with boots. Light makeup, wristwatch smart ring in finger and I think this is perfect! What do you think? Do you like my attire? Please suggest anything if you feel i should add or do. 

Please stay Home, stay Safe!!!!! We have to win this battle. 





 

 

 

 



 




13 comments:

  1. Great outfits style 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely importance advice! I love this outfit. That top is really beautiful!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. :)
    In Poland the lockdown is already extended. Almost till the end of April. Still, people are dying... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit and confortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, and the boots are perfect. Block heels are really comfy. Stay safe dear!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youe are looking amazingly and your hair is so lovely. :) Stay safe, you and your loved ones, all the best for you. We will win this battle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit, well I hang out one max twice per weeke for grocery and other errands all at once, but I am lucky to have a big terrace for sunbathing and private garden for gardening and stay out without problems!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy bien, muy guapa. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Beautiful and comfortable outfit. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete