Monday 20 April 2020

Black net dress!!

Hello All,

How you doing? How this lockdown is treating you?? Better to stay home. 
Let's enjoy this time. We won't get such time ever in life. Experience the dawn without rush, as every day we have to run for office. Enjoy your meal with your loved ones, as every day we eat at the office or at the workplace with our colleagues. Let's play with our kids a bit more, as they are always busy with their studies and projects. Let's clean our house by ourselves, let's see some good thing this gloomy time. 
Let's hope we all will come out of this safely!!! 

Today nothing special I have, it's just a black dress made of net. I am usually not fan of the net. But I liked this one. Black is my always beloved color. It is classy and trendy. With black heels, it looks good. Some of the dark lipstick, smoky eyes and nice piece of necklaces all I need for it. I know it is perfect for a night out or night parties, but I think with light makeup I can wear it for office too. then this getup will be quite different. 
I hope you guys are enjoying my posts. Your expert comments always motivate me, so please do post it.  
Stay home, Stay Safe!!!!!!
















13 comments:

  1. Nice dress and Amazing necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with what you said. We are unlikely to ever get this time again, so it is important to appreciate not needing to rush off for the morning commute and whatnot. There are blessings to enjoy! That dress is gorgeous. You look fabulous!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is lovely. :)
    I wish I had the time to enjoy all of the things you write about, but home office is time-consuming and nerve-wrecking. Moreover, I don't live with my family, so I can't see anyone now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look dear!!!Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un abitino molto carino e a te sta molto bene. Buona giornata e riguardati.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un vestito estivo di pizzo , molto carino. Ti sta benissimo. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. El vestido es muy bonito y te queda muy bien. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely with this little black dress! I really love the look. xx

    NEW POST: https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/2020/04/favoritos-de-cosmetica-lowcost.html

    ReplyDelete