Saturday 25 April 2020

OOD!! Green Black short dress.

Good Evening All!!!

Are you enjoying this lockdown?? Well, the answer is yes or no, better we should accept this fact that we have to bear it a little longer. So let's enjoy it.
We can't ignore that most of the countries in the world are fighting against COVID19. We don't have many choices. if we want to survive, we have to brawl !! We don't have to do much, just stay home, we are actually helping ourselves. True ?? 
"Nothing is permanent in this world..neither this COVID19". Very soon we all have our happy, normal life, just have patience, God is testing us and we have to succeed in this exam. 

I think enough of pep talk ...hahaha haha
Today my OOD is a pretty black and green dress. it is made of cotton so I love it, plus it is good for summer. As the weather is getting hotter nowadays, I like to wear such clothes. The Green of this dress is quite different, but still, it gives a good combination with black. The fitting of this dress is really nice and that's why I like this dress more. I didn't get a chance to wear it, but I would like to wear it on some evening outing. I have a perfect matching necklace for it. In fact, I ordered this necklace for this dress only. And I have matching earrings too. From the Manali trip, I bought this beautiful bracelet, which maybe doesn't suit this look, but still, I wore it.  Black sandals are must for it. Smoky eyes(my all-time favorite), a nice shade of lipstick, not to forget about my kajal and I am ready. 
How do I look? Do I need to add anything to this attire? Please give me your suggestions. 
And Stay home Stay safe!!!!

















 

 


12 comments:

  1. I agree with you that it is so important to make the most of this time! There are plenty of things to do inside while staying safe! Your outfit is so gorgeous and you look beautiful as always.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty with this dress dear!!!Beautiful words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dresses 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress. And I love the necklace!
    Today I went to take out the rubbish. Whole adventure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute dress. Take care of you. Good evening :)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress and necklace both perfect on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bel vestito verde e nero, ti sta bene e mi piacciono anche gli accessori, il bracciale e la collana. Abbi cura di te, il virus passerà. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green looks lovely on you, dear! Love the outfit xx

    NEW POST: https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/2020/04/hazte-fotos-en-casa.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this color block dress with the green halter top is so fun! You look great in it : )

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estas muy guapa. El collar me encanta. Besos y salud.

    ReplyDelete