Sunday 10 May 2020

Green Saree!!



Happy Sunday to all!!!

How is the situation in your place? In India, it's not good, but still, everyone is trying to cope up. We can hope that this will end soon. When that day will come?? Let's not lose hope. 



We should focus on utilizing this time.  So many things we can do during lockdown by staying at home. Like many people, I am also doing work form home. But still, I think I can find out some time for the things which I used to do when I was not working. Like reading books, I will again start to read, it is the best thing I can do to keep myself busy. Another is blogging, in which I try to post once a week. 


Today I have Green saree to show you all. This is a very old saree. It was from the time when there was my Baby shower. And now my daughter is 12 years old. But still, this Saree looks so beautiful. During Baby shower we are supposed to wear only green color, it is believed that green is an auspicious color. 

A few days back I took out this saree and think to wear it for the blog. I did light makeup, wore a beautiful earring, and clicked pictures.  Have a look. 


I believe saree is the best women dresses

Please give me your feedback. I will wait for it.
Stay Home stay Safe!!! Take care of yourself and your loved ones. 




















 

 
 



20 comments:

  1. Looks great 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post! Kisses ...Dilek .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Always fashinating from saree, this is really nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. E' un sari molto bello, mi piae il bordo ricamato e ti sta bene. Qui , in Italia, la situazione sembra migliorare e possiamo uscire un pò di più. Buona domenica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anche in Italia il covit 19 fa molte vittime, ora stanno concedendo un po' di libertà ma speriamo che le cose non peggiorino.
    Complimenti per l'abbigliamento. Buona domenica, namastè
    enrico

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it really green? Looks more like yellow to me. But anyway it's beautiful. :)
    This week I started going out for my own shopping. I hope I haven't caught anything and I will be ok...
    I a m very careful - mask and gloves, but you never know, do you?...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look soo beautiful in this saree 😍 princess 👑

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!thank you for your share!
    12 inch curly wig

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lo veo muy bonito y te queda muy bien. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your perspective from India! It is so much different in comparison to the Czech Republic because since this Monday, the government has reopened the shopping centres, and bars, restaurants...frankly speaking, its too much early and most of the Czech people behave like the Covid have never been there, so sad..

    Stay safe in India ❤️

    Shades of Silvie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! Have a nice day! :))

    jelonkowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Things in NY are better then they were but not great. I am leaning a lot about online graphics. And LOVE these colors together!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find Indian Sari's really beautiful and you look good on yours.

    Glowyshoe's blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You look amazing! Have a nice day!
    jelonkowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The combination of green and pink on your Sari dress is attractive.

    ReplyDelete