Sunday 17 May 2020

OOD - Party attire!!

Good Afternoon all loved ones.

Hope you all are safe. Staying at home for such a long time is getting tougher, isn't it? But do we have a choice? Better to stay inside. The global coronavirus pandemic has created a new reality marked by grief and loss. Weddings, concerts, meetings, travels plans, school events, and more have been canceled in the wake of the virus. It has forced us to process both individual and collective grief in the face of an uncertain future which we are powerless to control. 
Now we have to become used to it, this is New Normal. Let's deal with it. Maybe something is coming in our way. Hope for the best. 

I am working from home but manages to take out time for the blog, time for blog shoot. Writing a blog is something that makes me always happy.  Today I have to show a party dress, which I never wore at any party till date. But will wear soon, once lockdown lift.
This dress is close to my heart, love its color and fabric. It's Pattern superb. The flow of it is the cause of its fabric. I paired it with an awesome necklace and earrings.  I feel good makeup is a must for party attire. Beautiful dark eyeshades, bright lipstick, glossy lips. High heels gave me a perfect look. 
How do I look?? Please guide me on styling. Do I need to add anything to this look? I will wait for your expert comments. 
Stay Home Stay Safe!! take care of your self.









 


 















15 comments:

  1. Nice! Have a good day! :)
    jelonkowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this dress dear, absolutly gorgeous.Have a nice day pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' un vestito di un bel colore e mi piace anche la collana che hai abbinato. Da domani avremo un pò più di libertà, riapriranno negozi , bar e ristoranti. Speriamo che tutto vada bene. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma che carino, mi piace molto il tessuto e il colore.
    Mi raccomando prenditi cura di te, qui qualcosa si sta muovendo e aprendo, chissà!. Buona domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dress, u look really perfect! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress and suits you. :)
    Stay safe. I check the coronavirus infection status daily and your country is still ona the way up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a gorgeous dress! I absolutely love the details along the top. How beautiful!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Wonderful dress and beautiful necklace and earrings.
    Thanks for sharing. I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're safe and the cyclone didn't destroy your house!
    You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete