Saturday 23 May 2020

White Classy Saree!!



Good Evening All!!


Like other countries, India is also fighting against COVID19. states and union territories in the country, including Delhi and Maharashtra, are under complete lockdown. As lockdowns and curfews force people to stay indoors. There is no chance for us to get any freedom to get away from home. As per the guidelines to be in effect, while shops, malls, and private offices will remain shut in Mumbai, Better stay home and be safe that what we can do. Let's not lose hope. 


As I am able to take out some time, after all, household work and office work, I try to do some do write a blog, for that I need to click pictures too, which I am able to do.
Yesterday I took out one of my favorite saree from Wardrobe and did the photoshoot. 
It is very classy white saree with beautiful embroidery work on it. Saree is made up of chiffon, which clings your body perfectly. I love embroidery work on it which is a very colorful, and unique attraction of this saree.  I always feel the joy to drape this saree , this time I opt for a different blouse for it. It is made of soft net so my skin loves it. I feel too many accessories will ruin this look, so I paired it with the chocker Blue necklace. I chose blue, cause the border of the saree is blue. So it goes well with it. Apart from that, I wear Multicolor bangles and a smart ring.Beautiful pick shade of Lipstick, my usual Smoky eyes, And Kajal, I think enough for me. What do you say, guys? Do you like this saree? Please share your ideas about this. I would love to hear from all of you.
Till that time stay home, stay safe. Take care of your loved ones. 


















16 comments:

  1. Looks great 😊 have a lovely day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo amazing! And this necklace matches the dress perfectly. :)
    In Poland we still have many new cases of Covid19 every day. Today seven people died in my region. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto, molto bello e a te sta benissimo. Buona serata e buona domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Love your Saree so beautiful xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=6040

    ReplyDelete
  5. E' un sari molto bello e, con quel trucco e gli accessori, ti sta benissimo. E' fresco e primaverile. Buona domnica,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 😍 you look like a bride 👰🏻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo te veo muy guapa, te queda muy bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look nice :) beautiful blue necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, you look so beautiful! I absolutely love that necklace as well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete