Monday 25 May 2020

AlisaPan, lovely collection !!



Good morning All, Happy Monday!!

I hope you all are doing great and everyone has safe and sound health. During this gloomy time I was wondering where our economy will take us? Will we have to start from scratch? Well if this is the scenario, let's start with some new, small things.

I was going through some websites, for the new collections. Surfing new websites are always one of my favorite things. And I across through this absolutely amazing website  AlisaPan.  I was checking it out, it has a very limited collection, but whatever they have, I promise you, you won't find it anywhere. It's a new brand that fascinates me completely. You will find a fantastic collection suitable for young girls and those are not too flashy. You can have clothes for your day to day life. Very casual, trendy but classy collection. Most important they are very affordable. I am in love with it. You will find different types of Tops, Tank tops, casual dresses, Miniskirts, Swimsuits, Jumpsuits, and many more. 

Today I am gone show my wishlist for my next shopping from AlisaPan. Have a look at it. And I would suggest you not to just belive me go and hit the website and make your own shopping list.  I am sure you will be bewildering like me. 


1. Ever-Pretty Short V Neck Lace Party Dress EP04036




2. Sexy V-Neck Printed Ruffled Long Sleeve Office Ladies Summer Pleated Dress



3. Ladies' Button Pockets Polka Dot Blazer Shorts Suits



4. Holiday Floral Print High Waist Buttons Spring Summer Female Midi Skirts



5. Elegant Casual Solid Sleeveless Office Lady Tank Top for Women



6. Sexy Lace Hollow Out Embroidery Feminine Blouse With Lantern Sleeves



So guys what do you think about my choice? Isn't it awesome? Go and check it out. 
Till that time keep posting on my blog and stay home stay safe!!! Take care. 



24 comments:

  1. There are so many gorgeous pieces! I just love that first dress.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belli, belli, belli. Buona settimana.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clothes😊 the first dress is the beat😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are nice but I think you would look the best in the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Son bonitos, el primero es el que más me gusta. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love the color and the style, very feminine!

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion model and color number 5 in my opinion is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful! Many of them will look great on younger women! I am old to use shorts but they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the beautiful post!

    Have a nice day)    

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want every cloth that you present today

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these outfits are lovely.

    ReplyDelete