Sunday 31 May 2020

Tube/Bandeau Dress!!!!!!!


Good Morning loved ones!!

How summer is treating you? Here it's on full rage. Because of this COVID19 most of the time, we are at home, but still, during workout time it becomes exhaustive. Wating for the monsoon to arrive. And Awaiting for things to get normal like early. When we all will be free from this Corona. Our life become usual, happier, and free. I am sure this time will come soon. We just have to keep cam ourselves and follow all the rules and conditions given by our government. We will overcome this bad time. 

Today I have to show you something interesting. I personally love this look. It's true that I can't wear this dress and go outside., I mean I would love to but honestly, I don't have that courage. When I wore this dress to click, Mr. Hubby was bewildered, astound. But he loved it too. 
So about Bandeau dress (Tube dress), It is popular nowadays. It enhances the look and style of women. There are many types and designs available in the Tube dress. But when you choose something to wear as party wear try to choose the best style and designs. 
I have this black dress with absolutely great fitting. Its fabric makes me more comfortable. It is very stylish and trendy. I think it is perfect for evening parties if I would think to wear. I decided to wear this heavy diamond-studded neck lase with it, no need for earring, and no other accessories.  Basic makeup, Smoky eyes and some nice dark shade of lipstick is all I need.  I can't forget to wear high heels with it. 
DO you think I should wear this dress for some evening outing or parties? please need your honest opinion. Do send your suggestion in comments. I will wait for it.
Till then stay home, stay safe!! Have a healthy life to all!!



















20 comments:

  1. Mi sembra un vestito molto bello, perfetto per uscire di sera, in estate. Sta molto bene con quel bel gioiello !! Peccato che, per ora , non lo puoi mettere per uscire ma verrà il momento, l'estate è ancora lunga !!! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, Amazing necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty!:) I like your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 😍 you can wear everything. Love this necklace and this dress on you. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow! You look stunning :)  

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks superb. :)
    We have a very cold spring this year. It's good for me, I hate it when it's too hot. It rained a lot at night and the air is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice dress, a great style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Se ve bonito con el collar genial. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The necklace is Eye-catching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress and the necklace is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything suits you so well. Yeah, it is time to stay indoors, and I am missing my favourite Water Sports activities . I too am waiting for the Coronavirus to wade away down so I can indulge in my passion again. Forgot to tell you, I loved the necklace and the dress.

    ReplyDelete