Sunday 23 August 2020

Black about Georgette Saree!







 






































 Hello Everyone!!

I hope all are safe and taking care of yourself and your dear ones.

Rain -rain go away come aging some another day!!!  We can't say that too, because here everyday rain comes. Enjoying monsoon is easy to say, but people who have their home at on the ground floor, they are in trouble because of heavy rains, waterlogging, disrupt transport and communications so many problems. Well, it has many positive effects too. Rainwater fills reservoirs that supply drinking water, provide a habitat for fish to live, and nourishes the soil with water necessary for vegetation. Let's just hope this rain gives more of positivity than negativity. 

Today I have to show one of my recent shopping, which I bought from Myntra. This is Black Georgette Saree.  It has beautiful pink Embroidery work on the border. This is Designer Saree. This serves as the perfect attire meant to seek attention and make you look beautiful. It is a comfortable material and can strike up with any kind of occasion be it work, party, dinner, or at home. Georgette goes along well with heavy embroidery and needlework and can be natural designer wears.

I got matching diamond earrings. This is a very classy saree, so doesn't require too many accessories, so even I didn't wear much, just a bangle and rings in the finger. But needed basic makeup, I opt for suitable matching glossy lipstick, Kagal, and all-time favorite smoky eyes. Didn't do anything with hair. High block heel I like to wear on saree, which barely visible. I love this look, you guys tell me your opinion. I would love to hear from all of you. keep posting your comments.

Till then stay safe and take care of everyone around you.




























19 comments:

  1. Molto elegante questo sari !!! Noi abbiamo tanto bisogno della pioggia ma non ne viene. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very interesting outfit😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and elegant. :)
    I love the rain. Of course it might get annoying in some situations but generally I could even say I prefer rainy weather to a lot of sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You are breathtaking! This look is stunning. I really love the black and red combination.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo te veo muy guapa. Besos.

    ReplyDelete