Sunday 30 August 2020

OOD- Red Dress!!!!!

 OLAAA!!!

Wish you all very Happy Sunday!!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday, eat delicious food with your loved one, watch Netflix, sleep well!! That what Sundays are for..am I right? For me, it's a perfectly relaxing day, cheat day for my diet, no workout, sound sleep. Generally, on Sundays, I try to cook something different food, some snacks, some dessert. I eat well n then take a nap. In the current scenario, we can't go out to roam, just for some needful. And I am a home person, apart from my workout, work and trekking I prefer to stay home. Outing means trekking for me, which I am missing badly. Let's hope this COVID will end soon. 

Today OOD is a Red dress, which I think more suitable for parties or evening outings. Very classy dress. Fabric is super comfortable and it gives a very good fall. This dress has small bows on the shoulder, which make it attractive. Otherwise, the dress is simple but elegant. Plus it has a belt by which I can get good fetting. I chose matching color earrings, Red big stone, which I especially bought for this dress. Red lipstick with lipgloss, light smoky eyes, and kajal. I don't like too much makeup and even I don't know how to do that. This much basic make up I can do. Nothing did with my hair. I paired it with high heels, which are actually not my cup of tea, but still, I wore it just for this photoshoot. I even can't walk by wearing it. So let it be. It just for pictures, 

So guys please tell me your expert opinion for this look. What would you like to add in this my look or what you would avoid? 

I will be waiting for your comments. Till then stay safe, take care of yourself and your loved ones. 























25 comments:

  1. This dress has beautiful color:) Very nice shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissime scarpe ! Il vestito ha un colore che ti sta molto bene e si addice ai tuoi capelli neri. Sì, è il tuo colore ! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao, come stai? Spero bene per te e tutti i tuoi cari.
    Questo abito ti sta davvero bene. Buona giornata.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am good thank you dear!! you too take care.

      Delete
  4. Love that dress, and the details in the shoulders.
    Happy Sunday to you too dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red dresses, always have. :)
    This one is very nice and you look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice colour 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and a colour that suits you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really really nice and also that shoes are perfect for the dress but also for simple blue jeans or black pants:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es muy bonito, me encanta el rojo. Besos y buen día.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice color and not too short. I could wear it.

    ReplyDelete