Sunday 11 October 2020

Gorgeous Black Georgette Saree!!

 Good Afternoon Loved one!!

This year has completely changed because of the Pandemic. The festive season has started in India, but there is no celebration this year. Coupled with the festive season, the pandemic seems to have ‘fast-forwarded’ a shift in shopping habits as most people do not want to go out due to fear of the virus. There is a clear spike in the number of online orders in the city. For instance, homes here would make one or two online purchases a month until March. But during June and July, the number of such purchases spiked. Some online deals were attractive compared to their offline counterparts. But, more than that ‘deals’, ‘convenience & safety’ drove the trend, according to industry experts.

Even I did a few only shopping during this time. Today's post is from this online shopping, I bought this Black Georgette Saree from Myntra . I always fan of  Black color, and if it is georgette, then I don't want anything more than that. It has very elegant golden work on the border of this saree. Because of the border, saree looks very classy. I love its transparency. I received a blouse golden blouse with it, I preferred a black blouse with it. This saree looks very rich so it doesn't require too much jewelry, so I wore black and golden earrings with it and matching rings with it. All-time favorite smoky eyes and Kajal I can't ever miss. The right shade of lipstick is a must for a good look. Did curls to hair for a change. 

So guys what is your opinion about this look? Please share your views with me. I would love to read your comments. 

Till then stay safe, take care of yourself and your loved ones. 




























24 comments:

  1. È molto bello e seducente, il colore è bellissimo. Ciao Shwet :)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love the transparency, too!
    Online shopping in my case in on the rise. I only shop for food stationary, the rest I buy on line.
    Take care, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in this outfit! So stunning. I know what you mean about online shopping. I've already ordered all of my Christmas presents for the year. It's not as much fun but with the world the way it is...it makes sense.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estas muy guapa y elegante. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this golden details. 😍 Real queen. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful saree. The golden details are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice photos and cool outfits! I follow your blog. Please follow me back: beauty4fem.blogspot.com Glad to meet you, Victoria

    ReplyDelete