Saturday 17 October 2020

Blue Georgette Sari!!! Amazon Shpping.

 Olaaaa!!

Hope you are doing good, all are safe and sound. In India festive is on, from yesterday " Navratri" has begun. It's that time of the year when devotees immerse their soul in happiness and devotion as Goddess Durga for 9 days and the festive zeal can be felt in the preparations and celebration. Navratri translates to Nav meaning nine and Ratri meaning nights and honors the divine Goddess Durga who defeated the demon king Mahishasura in a battle. Undeniably, the pandemic scare has changed the dynamics of life, but amidst all this Goddess Durga brings with her a ray of hope for devotees to survive the wrath of the Coronavirus pandemic.

During this festival family and friends get together to celebrate it as per their tradition. In Gujarat and in many cities, dandiya is played during the festival and mostly people fast and spend their time in prayer. But because of Covid this year there won't be any big social celebration. 

But still, I did some shopping, not for Navratri especially. I liked this saree from Amazon, so I ordered it. Its beautiful blue colored Georgette Sari.  It's not pure georgette, but the fabric is good. I bought it because of its color. It has a solid matching border. It comes with matching art silk blouse fabric, which I got stitched from my tailor. I feel this saree is ideal for the marriage ceremony, festival, parties, and social gathering. I paired with matching oxidized earrings and matching blue stone rings. I chose a pink shade of lipstick and smoky eyes with kajal. Honestly, I don't know much about makeup and I don't have all the required stuff for makeup too. So this is it for me to get a look. 

So guys how do you like this saree? any suggestions for it? please do comment and let me know about it. I would love to hear from all of you.

Till then stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones. 








The neckless am wearing in this picture is made by my daughter. 





















27 comments:

  1. Wow 😍 this color. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interessante la vostra festa, peccato non poterla celebrare come si dovrebbe a causa del covid. Il colore del sariè molto bello e ti sta benissimo. Saluti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colour!!!!
    Your daughter is very talented if she can create such a beautiful necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That colour looks spectacular on you! I absolutely love this.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stunning!Beautiful color and it looks perfect on you!Love it <3
    xoxo
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit suits you perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellissimo questo vestito. L'azzurro è il mio colore preferito ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you are very beautiful in saree

    ReplyDelete