Monday 22 March 2021

Another Pretty Dress!!

 Very Good Evening All,


I know, this is no my day to publish a blog. Mostly I write on weekends. But this weekend was crazy, with full of guests at home. All were close relatives so yea it was fun. The whole day  I was busy making different food items and so much preparation. Party was good, everyone liked the food. So I didn't get time to write a blog. Today during office hours taking out some time to write about my today's outfit. 

Today's outfit is a very casual dress, I loved it, the pattern, the flow, and the fabric everything is simple but nice. I loved its straps. It was full-length like a gown, but I did alteration and made it knee-length. Now it looks amazing. It is full of print all over. Fitting-wise too it is very comfortable. I can wear it for any casual outings. No need for accessories, no need for any particular shoes. I paired it with white sandals. It can go well with any shoes like boots or bellies of any color. I did basic makeup, Kajal, Smoky eyes, and lipstick. And wore earrings. Plus I wore rings on my fingers too. 

So guys, do you like this dress? Drop your comments, suggestion,s or tips. I would love to read it.

Till then stay safe and do take care of yourself and your loved ones.





































 

20 comments:

  1. Nice dress :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to see some of your relatives over the weekend! What a blessing! This dress is just gorgeous.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto fresco e con colori molto belli !!! Mi piacerebbe averne uno così, per l'estate . Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear you had a nice weekend with guests. :)
    And the dress is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!
    Have a lovely day

    https://softcutieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, you too have good day!

      Delete
  6. A nice dress for a summer season

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty dress on this beautiful lady. 😍

    ReplyDelete