Sunday 28 March 2021

Summer Collection !!

 Good morning All lovely people!!


Happy Sunday!! Hope you are all doing good and are safe. 

I had planned to go on Trek next month, but because of this Pandemic, I dropped the idea. People are traveling everywhere, and I am here canceling my plan. It was all decided, I did my booking too, but later all make me scared and I dropped the plan. Let's hope this covid will leave us soon and we will start our life living normally.

Anyways summer has already  arrived and made it unbearable. Getting too hot. So like every year  I need some cool, cotton clothes which make me comfortable. So Today's dress is like that only.

Cotton, white dress with broad straps. I loved it. It has two pockets too which makes it trendy. It's a very casual dress, suits for a day outing in summer. You can opt for sneakers. I wore white sandals. I feel you don't require anything else with this outfit. Light makeup is enough, anyways it depends on you where you going by wearing it. 

So what do you think about this outfit? Please share your views in the comments. I would love to read that.

Till then stay safe, always wear a mask maintain 6 feet distance, and wash your hands frequently. Do take care of yourself and your loved ones. 













22 comments:

  1. Quindi voi siete già in estate ! Da noi è appena cominciata la primavera. Mi spiace che non hai potuto fare ciò che avevi programmato, magari ci saranno altre occasioni, più avanti. IL vestito è bellissimo, mi piacciono molto i colori e lo stile . Fresco e adatto all'estate più calda ! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! It is definitely hard constantly having to cancel plans while others do not follow restrictions at all. Stay strong <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its disheartening, hope i will executive my plan soon.

      Delete
  3. Nice dress. :)
    Don't look at people, do what you think is safe for you. In my country many people decide to fly to some hot countries, in my opinion it's highly irresponsible. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you dear , we should be responsible.

      Delete
  4. Nice and comfortable outfit. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit ❤ have a nice weekend and stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete