Saturday 17 July 2021

Formal Or Party look?

 Olaaaa!!!

Happy Sunday to my all loved ones!! Hope you all are doing well. Now we are very much used to WFH, ain't we? No outing, no rush to rush to catch a train, but what about social life? What about meeting our friends and relatives? What about kids, they are not going to school for one and a half years, they are not in touch with their friends, classmates, how they will interact this future world? Their growth has stopped in some or another way. I am very much concerned about their physical activity, which is very much necessary nowadays; no outdoor activities are happening. My daughter used to do Gymnastics, but because of this pandemic, it stopped, now she is doing Kick Boxing, and she likes it. I really wish we all get back to our normal life soon.

Now it's time for today OOD! It's really painful that we are not able to wear our formal wears, as we don't go to the office, sad it is. But still, nothing can stop me from doing online shopping...heheheheh. I bought this top from Myntra. I thought its satin, but it is velvet, which I don't like much, but overall Top is nice. It gives a smart look, somewhat party look, isn't it? I can opt for it at any office party or get-together whenever it will happen. I paired it with a black formal skirt. Wore a Neck Kada, which gives a more prominent look. I am crazy for such unique designs. I am not much a fan of earrings, so I skipped that. But yes I love rings, especially bold one, oxidized. I chose black sandals for this look. And about makeup, I think this time I couldn't do it properly, Lipstick shade is not matching, Smoky eyes are missing because I thought these shades will work. There was not sufficient sunlight too.

So now it's your turn to give your expert comments on my look, Should I do any changes to this look? 

Will be waiting for your comments. Till then stay safe, take care of yourself and your loved ones. 

















13 comments:

  1. Many people changed their behaviour during the pandemic. I have always been a sort of do-it-yourself person as far as phisical activity is concerned, sort the pandemic hasn't changed me. But a lot of my friends just stopped doing anything. That's not good....
    Lovely dress, dear. You look stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, i never stop which i used to before pandemics.
      Thank you dear!

      Delete
  2. Like the look the shirt is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That outfit is beautiful! I really love the design on the skirt. This is perfection <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo te veo muy bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma che bello quel top e insieme a quella bella gonna sta benissimo. La collana dona un tocco di luce. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete