Sunday 29 August 2021

Colorful Saree!!

 Hello, Loved ones!!!
How you all are doing? I am doing good, but yes not able to write every week like early. Don't have much to showcase here. Monsoon is here, and mountains are like heaven in monsoon. 3 weeks back I went on a trek. Yes, I have to write about it,  I will write a separate post about that. 
Today's post is about the Multicolor Saree which I bought from Amazon. As always it is a chiffon saree with multiple colors. And because of its color, I bought it, and I simply love it. Fabric is so smooth and skin-loving. Chiffon saree is a lightweight fabric that falls on your curves beautifully. Its fine material makes you feel comfortable. Since it is lightweight, it is not only a good drape but is also easy to handle. Chiffon sarees can be worn throughout the year. Chiffon sarees are quite popular among Indian ladies due to their ultra-luxurious and highly fashionable look and feel. So I am also a great fan of chiffon saree. This is quite a special saree, it has multiple colors, it looks very attractive. All colors are bright. I can pair it with any kind of jewelry, like golden or maybe oxidized, both will go well with it.  I chose golden dangling earrings with it. I have multicolor bangles (Kada) which I wore with them, and can't forget to mention rings. Basic makeup, with matching lipstick, Kajal, and smoky eyes with a bit of pink shade. In some look, I did a hair bun with flowers in it. And in some pics, I put bindi too. 
So guys now you tell how I am looking in this traditional attire? keep posting your views and opinion about it. Till then stay safe, take care of yourself and your loved ones 

























14 comments: