Sunday 26 September 2021

OOD- Black Dress for my princess's B-day- 2nd dress

 Olaaaaa!!!

How's Sunday treating you all? It's Daughter's day.Wish you all a Very Happy Daughters' day!!!

I feel so blessed to have daughter . Whether your daughter is a baby, toddler, teenager, or grown-up woman, your love and appreciation for her are intact. Though she knows how much you care for her. My life has changed from the day she was born. I never knew my heart could beat for someone and that I would start caring for her and her future.  I am thankful to God for blessing my life with a daughter.

Today's outfit is for my daughter, it's her Birthday gift. This is 2nd drees I gifted her.I ordered it from Myntra . She liked this dress more than 1st one. This is more of party wear Maxi. It is made up from net, which I generally don't like, but this is really soft and smooth. Fitting wise its bit loose and length wise too long for me, may be I will fall down. I need to reduse its lenght even for her. Over all its nice dress. It has beautiful sequinned deatil, has round neck,concealed zip closure on the back, an attached linning, flared hem. I paired it with silver asseccerioes, not much just ear rings and rings in fingers. No scope of neck peace or any other heavy jwelery. One pearl braclet I wore too.Like always basic makeup, with kajal and smoky eyes and lipsstick, honestly I don't know more than this makeup. Paired it with heels. Again for hair,  I prefer to keep it like this or may be tie it .

Which one is looking better? Please drop your expert advice 😊. 

Till then stay safe , take care of yourself and your loved ones. Have a healthy week ahaead. 
























23 comments:

  1. Molto bello !! Mi piace il corpetto impreziosito da tanti brillantini. Forse un pochino lungo, attenta a non inciampare !! Buona domenica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, tutto bene? Le immagini mi dicono di sì. L’abito oltre a essere molto bello, ti sta anche benissimo. Buona fine di settembre.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, for going to the Oscar´s awards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how beautiful you look! That gorgeous dress suits you so well, I love it! xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be able to say which looks better, I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, amazing dress, simple and elegant at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress soo much! 😍 A queen on a princess birthday. 👑

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg your dress is gawjus! You look amazing


    Homeatnine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in this dress and it's nice when your hair is up.
    Best wishes to your daughter. Suppose she liked all the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes she love the dress.

      Delete
  10. Wow! This dress is beautiful! It definitely makes a statement in the best possible way. What a showstopper!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. El vestido es muy bonito. Con el pelo recogido me gusta más. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful way to express Love and compassion towards your loved ones. Amazing Shweta! i am so glad to revisit your beautiful soul and it's such a bliss!

    ReplyDelete