Saturday 11 December 2021

OOD- from Myntra,

 OLLLLAAAAA!!!

Hope you all are doing fantastic. Extremely sorry for my absence for so long. I don't want to give any excuses which are not easy to believe. Plus many ups and downs are I am going through. But yes I have so many good experiences too to share with all of you. In the month of October'21, I did an expedition, one of my biggest achievements till date. which I need a complete a separate post to write. You all need to wait for it. 

Today's post is about what I ordered for my Birthday. So here are the little bit details of the dress and about my styling with it.

This dress is a green solid woven midi empire dress with gathered ruffle detail has shoulder straps, sleeveless, button closures, and attached lining and flared hem. Fabric is poly georgette. I love this dress. , it's an eye-catching colour suitable for all seasons. This is classy as well as so elegant dress. I wore this on my Birthday outing with my family. I paired it with almost the same color necklace I bought from Manali (while coming back from my expedition), I simple fell in love with it when I 1st saw it. It is going perfectly with it. Black sandals are a must. Rings in figures,  can't miss. Then makeup, as ususal basic with kajal, smoky eyes & dark shade of lipstick that's all.

So please let me know How I am looking in this attire, your all comments are always welcome. Till then stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones around you. 




























14 comments: