Saturday 18 December 2021

Saree Time!!

 Hello Lovely people!

How is Sunday going on? Mine is in relaxing mode, yesterday I went for the trek, it was a tough one, thrilling and challenging. Overall another great experience. Will share the pictures and post them soon. 

Today's post is about Saree which I ordered from my favorite website Myntra like always. This is a Black and White dyed celebrity saree and has a solid border. The saree comes with an unstitched printed blouse piece. Georgette is a lightweight fabric that displays an overall bouncy look. It is sheer and comes in both translucent and opaque textures. I think I can wear it to any evening party or family function or maybe in a day time too. Black is my all-time favorite color. and I was looking for shaded color for a long time. About fabric, your skin will be very comfortable when you wear it, and most importantly it gives you very good shape( you look thin 😀) and that's why I love this fabric. I paired it with oxidized accessories like dangling bit heavy earrings, rings, and one single bangle. I did basic makeup as usual, as this is black and white saree smoky eyes is must with kajal. Quite a dark shade of lipstick. I tried to tie hair, but I like open hair. 

So guys, please let me know your opinion about this look and about this saree. and your suggestions are always welcome. Till then please take care of yourself and your loved ones. Have a great week ahead. 






















16 comments: