Saturday 15 January 2022

Love for Coffee!!!

 Olaaaa!!!!!!!!



Happy Sunday to all. A cup of hot coffee in hand relaxing on the balcony, winter morning like this is something we all want. I am a great fan of coffee. A cup of coffee is the most important part of my day.

We believe that coffee is more than just a drink: It’s a culture, an economy, an art, a science — and a passion. The coffee we enjoy each day has taken a long journey to arrive in your cup. I am sure it must be an interesting journey to know. The ideal conditions for coffee trees to thrive are found around the world in along the Equatorial zone called “The Bean Belt,” located between latitudes 25 degrees North and 30 degrees South. Everything from the variety of the plant, the chemistry of the soil, the weather, the amount of rainfall and sunshine, and even the precise altitude at which the coffee grows can affect the taste of the final product.

Anyways it's a long story,  I will share it with you in phases. As I am a coffee lover, generally I am loyal to my usual brand. I don't keep on changing my brand of coffee. But something made to try a new brand.

One of my very close friends of mine gifted VU Brew Coffee. Trust me I love to drink coffee in large part because I love the taste of an excellently-brewed cup. First I was not sure whether I would like it or not. I thought to give it try. It's not that I am overly pretentious, it’s just that I am used to customizing the flavor/strength/temperature of the coffee in my cup! And I found it in this new Brand!!! I am super happy to have this. 

They have all types of coffee like:

  • Roasted Coffee Beans
  • Green Coffee Beans
  • Green Coffee Powder
  • Pure Coffee Powder
  • Filter Coffee Powder

They have a premix range too,

  • Instant Coffee
  • Premix Tea Powder
  • Flavored Tea/Coffee

My favorite is Roasted Coffee beans. Guys don't trust me pleases go and have explore the different flavors of it by yourself. I am sure you won't get disappointed like me. I am loving it. 






To know more about this brand of Coffee, have a look at its website https://vubrew.in/ and order which you like most. Let me know your opinion and views. I would love to get reviews.

Till then stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.










8 comments: