Thursday 24 February 2022

OOD- Blue Floral Dress from Myntra!

 OLAAAAA!!!

A sincere apology, I know it's been more than a month I am not posting anything on my blog. It's because of a hectic schedule, office work, unplanned trek, and family commitments. 

Today I have decided anyhow I have to take out some time to write the blog which is one of my favorite things. 

I have learned one thing in 2021, "you can be important to someone but not for all the time", People will come and go from your life without letting you know that you are not any more important to them the way you used to be. You have to accept this reality that no one is permanent, and "Forever is Myth". It's painful but this is called life, which is full of unsaid "goodbye". I don't have grudges for anyone anymore. Someone goes and someone comes back after a long back and you don't know how to react...

Anyways, today's outfit is like that, unplanned shipping...hehehehhe. But I loved it. I ordered this dress from Myntra,  just to save delivery charges for the top I wanted to buy. I didn't like the top much, but I love this dress, especially it's color. The fabric is comfortable, I did some alterations to make it fit for me and reduced its length. I paired it with a multicolored choke and white sandals. Did some basic makeup like Kajal and Lipstick. I can't miss my smoky eyeshades. I think I like it more than any other eyeshade. Does it suit me?

So guys keep suggesting about my look, hair, makeup, and everything you feel I need to improve. I love to read your comments. So many posts are pending, I will post all those soon. Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones. Stay safe.




















































8 comments:

  1. Nice dress. :)
    It is so true what you say about forever being a myth. I am experiencing sth like that right now. For the second time in my life my very good friend i slipping away... Maybe she'll come back again after some time?
    This world has become so weird... We haven't really finished withe the pandemic, and now the war started today at dawn to the east of our border. Missiles are falling 70km from our border. It's terrible. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.
      I really wish you will get all love you deserve. and she will come back soon.

      Delete
  2. Really nice dress, perfect combo with colorful necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma che bello questo abito !! Primaverile ed estivo, con dei bellissimi colori. Complimenti per la scelta e saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, it has a nice color! Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a profound post. You are so right. Life is full of many unsaid goodbyes, but it is important not to hold onto hurt and anger over that. Thank you for this beautiful perspective! You look wonderful and I adore that dress.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, i completely agree with you. We shouldn't have grudges for anyone who left.

      Delete