Saturday 26 February 2022

Lengha- OOD

 Very Happy Sunday to All loved ones!!!

Summer is knocking on the door. But still, it is pleasant here. From next month it will be getting hotter. 

Today I would like to share the importance of fasting in our daily life. Fasting is the willing abstinence or reduction from some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time. Although sometimes viewed as unhealthy, depriving, or reserved for religious reasons, short-term fasting can offer excellent health benefits. As research grows in this area of health, fasting is becoming more widely accepted as a legitimate means of managing weight and preventing disease. At the same time, it is important that fasting is done in proper and healthy ways.

And this month I went to my In-law's place because My Mom-in-law did such fasting for around 52 days. She always does such things. And this time we family member arranged a small function for her. So there is this ritual to welcome her, inviting all close relatives and friends. will have worship at the temple and then delicious food for all. So for this function, I bought Lengha, which I loved a lot. It's the color combination, fabric everything is fantastic. I bought another two Lenghas from Myntra, in my next post I will share about that. 

This is typical Indian attire for traditional functions. I paired it with dual-color jewelry and matching bangles and rings. I prefered to tie my hair in a bun and decorated it with flowers. Heels were a must. Did usual makeup with Kajal and smokey eye shades, I used black with tinch of pink and golden shades. It was looking nice. 

So guys, how I am looking in this traditional look? Be ready for more such looks in a coming post. Please give your expert comment, I always like to read and reply to it. Till then stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.

























21 comments:

  1. Stai molto bene! Questo abbinamento di coloro è perfetto. Così anche i gioielli che vi hai abbinato. Buona domenica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! You are so beautiful. Pink is definitely your colour. You look absolutely radiant <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un abito elegante e bellissimo e che a te sta molto bene. Ciao Dolcezze.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a great look! Looking forward for the next post.

    Diana
    Gift Ideas For Couples in New Relationship

    ReplyDelete