Sunday 26 June 2022

 Helloooooo Lovely pals!!!

I know I know, I was missing here, it's been so long since I am writing a blog post. I must apologize, I do sincerely.  So many things happened during this time. I have so many things, and incidents to share. One another achievement I would like to share here. My work keeps me occupied, so couldn't take out time for Blog writing, I know it's any excuse. But it's true. I agree I have to take out time from it and at least on Sunday's iI can write, Right? 

In the month of April- May 2022 I went on an expedition, It was my 1st attempt at Technical Expedition in the Himalayas, yea it was an unsuccessful attempt, but I learned a lot. I will share that experience in an altogether different post.

As I am a fashion blogger, let me share my new collection one by one with all of you. Recently I bought new dresses from my all-time favorite website Myntra. This dress is one of them. And bought beautiful heels from Amazon

1st thing 1st, this black super gorgeous dress. I simply love this dress with skin loveable fabric, perfectly fit, and trendy too. I will prefer to wear it for night outings with friends. Or maybe I can wear some parties also. You can see its fabric, it has self-design, which makes it more attractive. I feel this dress doesn't require much, so I paired it with simple stone earrings and one bracelet. Basic makeup, kajal, smokey eyeshades, and lipstick. I love to pair it with heels, those are super trendy. Have a look at this attire and please suggest to me anything you feel I should add and remove. Love to hear from all of you.



























10 comments:

  1. You look nice :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bentornata!! Mi sembra un elegante abito estivo, fresco e piacevole da indossare, abbinato a delle bellissime scarpe. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its is good for summer. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Nice dress. Get one of your beautiful necklesses to accompany it. Something with dark blue.
    I am looking forward to reading about your Himalayan adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, yes surely i will write about my Himalayan trip :)

      Delete
  4. Es muy bonito y te queda muy bien. Me alegra verte.Besos.

    ReplyDelete