Saturday 2 July 2022

Outfit of the day!

 Good Morning Love ones!!

Happy Sunday !!

Hope you all are doing good. Here in Mumbai, we are enjoying rain now and then. Sometimes it becomes a problem. But that how nature work...right? The weather is pleasant, and the cray trekkers like me to explore the Sahyadri range. It is true, that during monsoon Sahyadri Range becomes heaven. I am planning a few offbeat treks this season, let's see. 

So today here its time to showcase another outfit from Myntra. This is like a fairy tale dress. When I saw it without thinking twice I ordered it. The Colour is so fresh and vaibrant. The design is usual but because of its fabric, color, and texture, everything makes it extraordinary. It has a self-print with a floral design on it. Straps are super cute. I paired it with white sandals. In accessories, I preferred not to ear anything other than matching earrings and one ring. You can opt for a simple pendant and beautiful braclets. I felt lips stick shade is very important. I chose to wear the same shade of the dress, but I think when I wear this dress on a day outing, I will wear a neutral shade. For eye makeup, I generally use smoky eyes with kajal. It's my favorite. So this is all about this look. What you think, please free to post, I would love to read your expert's comments. 

























10 comments:

  1. Mi piace molto questo vestito , è fresco e di un bel colore !! Beati voi che avete la pioggia, da noi, manca l'acqua !! Ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! I will pray for you.

      Delete
  2. Ciao Shwet, un vestito molto bello, fresco, di un colore stupendo e che a te sta benissimo. Buona estate.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress. :)
    You have such a radiant smile :D :D :D I smile myself every time I see yours. :D :D :D
    We finally had some rain yesterday, but not enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much :) I wish you to have more rains. Take care.

      Delete
  4. This color is perfect on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonito vestido. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this color, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete