Monday 8 August 2022

Another adventure- Waterfall rappelling 6th July 2022

 Hello, loved ones!!

This must be an unexpected post for all of you..right?? heheheh. Feel to write today. So I decided to take out some time and thought to write a post about the recent adventure I opted for. I am not a travel blogger, so pardon me if I missed out on the essence of travel blogging. I am trying to share my experience of this adventure. Yes, I am an adventure freak, but I can't write it in words. Here we go.

On 6th July I went for Water Fall rappeling near Mumbai. The place is named Diksal Waterfall. It's not far from Mumbai, so it's a one-day event. You can easily travel by local train and reach there by yourself. But it is waterfall rappelling so you need experts and proper guidance. Because it's a technical thing. 

The trail to the waterfall was so beautiful. Because of Monsoon,  you witness the greenery everywhere. Breez was so pleasant. We crossed through one Lake called "Doom Lake". It was so calm and peaceful. Trek to the waterfall was very easy just a 1-2 hour walk. During the trek, we enjoyed the rain too, which was much needed. 

We reached the top of the waterfall. Our technical team was already there with all gears and equipment arranged. Ropes were already arranged with all safety measures. Our trek organizer Mr. Mahesh was making us ready for rappeling with Harness, helmet, keen guard,  elbow guard, Anker, and gloves. I have done many treks with Mahesh, he is very very particular about the safety of each and every participant. So doing treks or any adventure with him is like always fun and carefree.  

One by one we start repelling through the waterfall. Initially, when you start, it's like, what and why I am doing such a risky thing, but once you start descending you will see the view, you will experience the breeze then its the time you will overcome your fear. and you will start enjoying it. I am not saying it was easy but it's more of a thrill. When you will cross the waterfall while getting down, you won't be able to see anything, but you will keep on going. And then you will reach down through the stream. There you will realize that you actually did it. And you will proud of yourself. 

I thoroughly enjoy this trip with new people who were unknown to me in beginning. But at the end of the trek, all were giggling and enjoying each and every moment.  We all played a lot in the water. Then had delicious food and return back to Mumbai with lots of memories. 

I tried my best to share my experience here because one of my childhood friends insist me to write down my thoughts on paper. So this post is dedicated to him. I hope I justify it.

Please feel free to share your thoughts about it, would love to read your lovely comments. 







































8 comments:

  1. What a nice places :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! And the waterfall is stunning! Thanks for the coverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissima esperienza !!! Bravissima, sei coraggiosa !! Saluti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You are such an adventurer! What an incredible experience. The views are wonderful. It looks like you made some memories that will last a lifetime.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling!!yes these are memories for life time.

      Delete
  5. No veo mi comentario anterior.

    ReplyDelete