Saturday 20 August 2022

One more Formal dress in my collection

 Hello Beautiful people!!!


The weekend is here, so what's your plan for the weekend? I am gone sleep Hehehehe.....

It's been a hectic week, the festive season has started in India. So we have lots of things to do. And so many sweets are on the way. So you have to be very careful about your calorie intake. Anyway, I am more of a workout freak person rather than a diet control. But both are equally important. But festivals are important too. So have some sweets and work out hard.  

I have to go out often for my work, so need to wear more formal. I had few but wanted to buy new. I bought these dresses as usual from Myntra. It's a nice dress. Typically for formal attire. I did some alterations to make it look good on me. As I am short height closed neck and collar don't look that good on me. But formal clothes are like that only. The fabric is good. Print is polka dots, which I think is perfect for any occasion. I paired it with heels. Basic makeup( I can do that much only heheheheeh...) Smoky eyes, Kajal, and a settled shade of lipstick are what I can do.

So guys here is my look from my formal collection. Let me know how you like it. I am always eager to hear from all of you. Have a lovely weekend.  































11 comments: