Saturday 27 August 2022

OOD- White Polka dot dress

 Very Good Evening to all,


Time for another post. Yes, I am trying to write on regular basis. It's not like that, if I have new clothes, then I can't resist myself to do a photoshoot and posting it here..heheheh. So wish me more and more clothes and a bigger wardrobe 😊. My husband always asks me, do you ever count how many clothes you have? And my answer is it's beyond count 😄. We ladies never have sufficient clothes and we keep on buying, right? 

So this is my formal wear for going out and attending meetings. I believe you should always look presentable for each and every occasion. And my work is very important to me. I want people should say yes that lady has good dressing sense. 

About today's outfit, it's again from Myntra. The best thing about this dress is its fabric is pure cotton. My skin loves its feel. It's very soothing in the humid weather like in Mumbai. A white dress with a black polka dot is never outdated. And another thing I loved is its puffed sleeves. I never tried such a pattern. So I loved it. When I received this dress one button was missing, You will notice it. I clicked it without doing anything. But now I have changed all buttons, which I bought.  I paired it with white wedges, which look good and give some trendy look. Make-up is usual, smoky eyes, kajal, and lipstick. Wore pearl earrings. 

Does it look good for formal outings and work purposes? I can wear it for casual outings too. What you would suggest? I would like to hear from you. Till then have a good weekend. Stay fit and healthy. 




































18 comments:

  1. You look great :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dress. :)
    So I wish you more dresses and a bigger wardrobe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful dress. I just love the buttons down the front!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molto bello ed estivo questo abito. Mi piace tanto. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es muy bonito y te queda bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand your husband, but I'm woman too and this dress is great for work in the office and also for a dinner...I'm trying to buy less, but with sales I did shopping for autumn and part of winterP....and if husband ask more say that you work, you earn and little treat for oursel is agood deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha..yes you are right, next time I will say this :)

      Delete