Monday 5 September 2022

OOD- Maroon formal dress

 Hello Guys!!


The week has started, hope all have a great week. Hope the same for me, as I am down with bad health. All symptoms of Covid are there, I am not able to smell anything, so much cough, bad headache, and body ache. I am done with all 3 doses of vaccines, but Doctor said, it can happen anyways. Let's see. I had plans for next weekend but seems I am not gone executive it. 

Anyways, I am working as I am doing WFH, so it's doable, can't sleep the whole day. So thought let's write a blog for another formal dress, which I simply loved on me. I bought it from Myntra. This is perfect for official meetings. And this color is quite acceptable for day as well as evening events.  Marron color solid dress. I added a belt to it, which enhances its look. I paired it with off-white wedge sandals. Makeup is quite usual. Smoky eyes bit dark shade of lipstick and Kajal. My watch gives it a more formal look.

What do you say guys about this look? Do post your review, I always love to read it. Till then take care and have a good week ahead. 




























15 comments:

  1. As someone who has survived the covid process, I wish you healing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot this kind of dress, it is simple and perfect for work and free time but addind details can be perfect for formal dinneršŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. After three doses there is much hope of a quick recovery. And the dress has a beautiful colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I'm glad you are vaccinated, so fingers crossed it will be a speedy recovery for you. Wishing you all the best <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice and I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no.. so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. You look great, love the color.

    ReplyDelete