Saturday 17 September 2022

New Formal collection!

 Hello Pals,

Hope you all are doing good. I am fine now, recovered fully, and went for a trek too. It was waterfall rappelling. One of the most thrilling experiences I had. Yes yes, I will write about it too in my next post.

But today's post is all about new entries into my wardrobe. I never bought Blazer for myself. This is the 1st time I ordered it. I never wore a such jacket. My work needs me to wear formal more often. So I had to buy it.  Blazers are a versatile staple of smart-casual wear. My blazer is similar to a suit jacket but is cut a little looser. I bought one pair of black trousers and one white top too. I am not a trousers or jeans type person, I am more comfortable in dresses. But with time we need to change, right? Yea, trousers give you a perfect formal classy look. All you need is the right fit or the right type and you are good to go. Nowadays people no longer go for those black, skinny standard pants. They go for color and different styles. I prefer black only. 

So here we go, My pants are the bellbottom type with super comfortable fitting. Bell bottom is again in trend nowadays. I paired it with white linen soft and airy top. I tried to wear it both ways. Like one is tucked out and the other is tucked in. In both looks, I tried wearing a Jacket over it. I don't think tucked-in looks good on me. For footwear, I chose to wear wedges, It's pretty comfortable. But heel will go superb with it. I want to look good for my formal meetings, I did my usual makeup, Kajal, smoky eyes, and a shade of lipstick. 

So guys let me know which one looks better. I would love to hear from all of you. Till that time, take care of yourself and your loved ones and have a great weekend.




























 















18 comments:

  1. You look great, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you recovered fully!
    You look nice in those pants. I love trousers, all kinds of. And I always have a long debate with myself whether to put the blouse IN the pants or leave it OUT. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I don't wear trouser often.

      Delete
  3. Sono contenta di sapere che stai bene. Il tuo abbigliamento è perfetto per il lavoro , ti sta molto bene. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta con la chaqueta, aunque de las dos formas estas bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rally nice outfit, nice for work, professional, simple and elegant all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and elegant outfit! Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling better. That is wonderful to hear! This is such a gorgeous outfit. So chic!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete