Friday 30 September 2022

Formal look with another combination.

 Good Evening All!!

Taking out time of routine and writing is fun sometimes. I am trying to be regular here, but. I know this is just another excuse. I will try to write more often. 

With growing age, I have learned many things, which I was aware of but not enough mature to accept. One thing is that "Nothing is Forever", not love, not attachment or pain. We would become habitual of that pain and eventually forget what was hurting most. With age, you will understand what people around you won't be able to express. You won't ask for an explanation,  you will accept it and will move on without a grudge toward them. It will be you who will suffer for longer because you were expecting that was true and forever, but it was never. So better to accept it, because for whom you are aching has left you long back or maybe those were never into you. Is it really so hard to forget things so easily?? Maybe yes or maybe not. You won't get its answer ever. If love can't be forever then how could pain be? Nonending topic..right? I have learned...let it go, that was never yours, few beautiful memories I have for myself.

So today nothing new, just another formal look with a different formal shirt. Rest is the same as last look, pants, and blazer. This green top is one of my favorites. Very smart and classy formal. I tried it with the jacket and without the jacket. And I paired it with heels instead of wedges. So how do I look? I am eager to know. Keep giving your expert comments about the look and about my thoughts. this is the only place where I always would like to express myself.


























21 comments:

  1. You look great :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit, it is professional also without blazer. color is really nice on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with wtat you wrote...
    And you look amazing in green. Not everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful post. Your outfit is beautiful as well. I love that colour on you!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesante lo que escribiste y muy de acuerdo contigo. Estas muy bien, me gusta el color verde. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Nice blog. I am new. Do you want to follow each other?

    https://fashionandwishlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un bellissimo look, spero vada tutto bene. Un abbraccio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit. I like the details on the blouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao, questa camicetta è davvero carina ed elegante e anche il colore mi piace. Ti seguo, se vuoi sei la benvenuta sui miei due blog.

    ReplyDelete