Wednesday 14 December 2022

Wedding season

 Hello Pals!!,

It's been too long since I haven't posted anything here. Not giving excuses, but didn't have anything new to post. But today I have something to showcase. 
In India winter has started and is the best season for weddings, it has been estimated that this year in December 2022 there are about 35 lakhs marriages going to happen in India. So you can imagine, how big it would be. 

I also had to attend one of my colleague's wedding. Why I was so excited about it because it was in Himachal Pradesh, where my love, my heart belongs too😘. I have a special affection for mountains. My colleague is from Solan, Himachal Pradesh. It was quite obvious that we all are going to attend his wedding. 

I did lots of shopping for this wedding. I bought Saree. The saree is of organza, baby pink color. And its blouse is super gorgeous. And my tailor stitched it very well. I just loved it. I paired it with AD jewelry. and matching bangles and finger rings. Early I thought I would tie my hair in a bun, for that I bought flowers too. But on the wedding day, I kept my hair open. Makeup was usual, kajal, smoky eyeshades but wore a proper pink shade of lipstick. 

It was chilling cold there, so I bought a pink stole from there only to wear. It went well with my saree.

So here is my look, I tried it before going there, and actual look on the wedding day. You will see the difference. So guys please tell me how I am looking? And do you have any plans to attend a wedding this season? 

Love to hear from all of you. Till then take care and be safe. 


















My team!!





16 comments:

  1. Very nice saree, it has a wonderful color!
    I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely saree, this color is great for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you and your new blog post. :))) You are looking like a princess, absolutely stunning. :) All the best for you, warm greetings. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quel sari ha una bellissima tonalità di rosa, i fiori argento danno dei riflessi bellissimi. Stai molto bene !!! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estas guapísima, el sari me encanta, me gustaría tener uno. La foto de la boda me gustó mucho. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. È bellissimo, il colore è stupendo e a te sta d'incanto. Ciao Dolcezze e se non ci sentiamo più buon Natale.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. People in Poland also like to get married in December, although summer months are even more popular. Beautiful dress, and the blouse as well. You look stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete