Friday 3 November 2023

Riding the Waves of Freedom: My 5-Day Solo Trip to Goa for a Surfing Course

Helllooooooo Love ones!!!

I am back, sorry for my absence for a while. But I have so many exciting things to share with you all. You all know that I am a trekker by heart, but because of my knee injury, I have to take a pause from trekking. So I decided to explore the ocean this time. Here is all about my experience. In the following blog, I will share my other experiences in Goa.

My 5-day solo trip to Goa for a surfing course was more than just a holiday; it was a journey of self-discovery, growth, and a newfound love for the ocean. Goa's beaches, friendly locals, and the thrill of surfing have left an indelible mark on my heart. It's a reminder that sometimes, it's the solo adventures that push us out of our comfort zones and help us find our true potential. So, if you're looking for a thrilling experience and a chance to ride the waves of freedom, consider embarking on your own solo surfing adventure in Goa. You won't regret it. Picture yourself on a warm, sun-soaked beach, the rhythmic sound of waves crashing, and the wind in your hair as you ride your scooter along the scenic coastal roads. This was my reality during a 5-day solo trip to Goa, where I not only took a surfing course but also explored the picturesque landscapes of this coastal paradise on a hired scooter.

Day 1: The Arrival

After checking into my beachfront accommodation, I couldn't wait to get started. I was scared too, as it was a new city for me. I took a walk to the beach and enjoyed the sunset.

Day 2: Surfing Adventures

My second day was all about getting acquainted with the fundamentals of surfing. The instructors were incredibly patient and supportive. By the end of the 1st lesson, I was riding my first wave, and the feeling was nothing short of euphoric. The ocean had cast its spell on me, and I couldn't wait for more. After my class, I decided to explore Goa's pristine beaches on my hired scooter. 

Day 3: Exploring Goa's Beaches

With my newly acquired surf skills, With each passing day, I could feel my confidence growing. Learning to find my balance on the board was a test of both physical and mental strength. As I wiped out several times, I realized that surfing wasn't just a sport; it was a metaphor for life—fall, rise, and ride again. Apart from my surfing lesson I explored churches, forts of Goa

Day 4: Riding the Coastal Roads

The thrill of standing up on the board and riding a wave was a feeling of freedom and accomplishment like no other. Another bliss is Shopping in Goa. The flea market is super exciting.

Day 5: The Grand Finale

On the final day of my trip, I couldn't resist squeezing in a morning surf session. The feeling of riding the waves was like meditation, and it filled me with a sense of accomplishment. In the afternoon, I cruised along the coastline on my scooter one last time, capturing memories and taking in the vibrant Goan culture.

I will be waiting for your comments on my post. Till then take care of yourself and the people around you.


































11 comments:

  1. You look like a pro!!! And it must have been fun!
    Moreover, you've just reminded me that I can have fun on my own, and I don't have to drag with me someone who doesn't really want to go ;p
    Take care. :)
    P.S. My knee was better and then I fell over. On this very knee of course. :( And it's worse again :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, solo is always better and fun of course. Please do take care of your knee.

      Delete
  2. Bravissima !! Sei stata molto coraggiosa !! Io non sarei mai capace di cavalcare le onde , come hai fatto tu. Deve essere stata una bellissima esperienza !! Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uno sport bellissimo che non ho mai provato a sperimentare, ma, prima o poi....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are so amazing! I love that you went on an adventure and were able to surf. It looks challenging but you did so so well. I love the pictures you shared!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful journey, it shows that you enjoyed it a lot, surfing must be exciting, I don't dare to tame the waves, but I like to see how others do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me alegra que lo pasaras bien, se ve que lo haces bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete